Thursday 7 January 2016

Mr Rajat Nayar Advice Remedies to Passed the Bad Times


 I am a Delhi-based businessman. Of late I had incurred losses in business which affected my morale, health and finances. I was also under debt, hence the situation was affecting my family also. My wife follows astrology and she consulted astrologer Rajat Nayar. Earlier as well, Mr. Rajat Nayar’s advices and remedies have helped us sail through the bad times. He suggested a simple remedy wherein we had to feed ants, dogs, cows and crows in the morning and 11 poor people in the evening. We followed this remedy for 6 months and things started improving. My loan has been approved by the bank and I am hopeful that things will get better with time.

Thanks Rajat Nayar ji!            



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.